sailing from Martinique to Newport

Bob Chapman

Can US citizens enter Martinique? Actually, my wife is French and American, and we’re able to go to France as long as we travel together.

While I have an ASA 104 certificate, we both have limited sailing experience. And we would only go as a couple, so you would need to have accommodations for both. I have the week’s experience with getting my training, and we sailed in a challenging storm from southern Spain to Gibraltar.

Could be interesting if our characteristics fit your needs.

Bob Chapman

On Apr 2, 2021, at 9:42 PM, Miles <milesbid@...> wrote:

Hello Amelians and future Amel owners.
On 20 May, I am planning to sail from Martinique to Newport, RI.  I would like to take one more crew person.  Please contact me if you are interested.
Regards,
Miles Bidwell
s/y Ladybug, SM 216
My email is milesbid at gmail dot com