Mantus anchor on a 54

Alain Durante

Courtney,

I will try to take a photo this week-end but not sure 100%.

Just forgot to explain, if you want to buy a Cromox 10 mm, it is necessary to buy a gypsy specially designed for the chain, unless it will not work properly. Cromox do offer the service to make the gypsy for your windlass.

Also buy the anchor twister CATO 10, a beautiful piece of metal.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

Meige – Amel 54

De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> De la part de Courtney Gorman via groups.io
Envoyé : jeudi 8 avril 2021 17:19
À : main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Objet : Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Mantus anchor on a 54

Thanks Alain

On Apr 8, 2021, at 10:41 AM, Alain Durante <info@...> wrote:

Hello,

I do have a stainless Mantus 45 kg on my 54 and no problem at all for the bow roller.

In addition to the anchor, I also bought a 10 mm Cromox stainless chain which is the best product for safety and quality.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

Meige – Amel 54

De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> De la part de Courtney Gorman via groups.io
Envoyé : jeudi 8 avril 2021 16:14
Objet : [AmelYachtOwners] Mantus anchor on a 54

Hi has anyone added a mantus anchor to their 54 either a M1 or M2 without having to modify the bow roller?

Cheers

Courtney

Trippin 54#101

St Thomas usvi

Courtney Gorman

Thanks Alain

On Apr 8, 2021, at 10:41 AM, Alain Durante <info@...> wrote:

Hello,

I do have a stainless Mantus 45 kg on my 54 and no problem at all for the bow roller.

In addition to the anchor, I also bought a 10 mm Cromox stainless chain which is the best product for safety and quality.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

Meige – Amel 54

Hi has anyone added a mantus anchor to their 54 either a M1 or M2 without having to modify the bow roller?

Cheers

Courtney

Trippin 54#101

St Thomas usvi

Alain Durante

Hello,

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

Meige – Amel 54

Cheers

Courtney

Trippin 54#101

St Thomas usvi

Courtney Gorman

Cheers
Courtney
Trippin 54#101
St Thomas usvi