Question for Barry SV Penelope 11

Barry Connor

Hi Nick,

We are nearly finished with the complete changeover to Lithium.
I will be able to post a lot next week. We started this back in June 2020, luckily we have had to stay put here in Le Marin, Martinique. The Amel base here is very helpful and knowledgeable. Would not have wanted to do this project anywhere else.
Please wait another week and I will post the complete work on this site.

Very Best

Barry and Penny
"SV Lady Penelope II"
Amel 54.  #17
Sainte Anne anchorage Martinique

On Saturday, May 1, 2021, 12:16:42 PM EDT, ngtnewington Newington via groups.io <ngtnewington@...> wrote:

High Barry,

I was just wondering about your project to change the pulley on the 24v Leece Neville alternator to a micro v type. Have you done it and if so how is it going?

I still have not been back to Amelia in Leros Greece, but my flight is booked 11th of June. I  will fit the new pulleys that I have bought and had machined here in the UK and report on the outcome.

Poor Amelia has been left since mid September. Hopefully all will be well!!

Nick

S/Y Amelia
AML 54-019 stored ashore in Leros Gr.

ngtnewington Newington