locked Q sails operational?

Chris I see you on the backlog report, but I do not see any more info.

I will write them and cc you.

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 11:14 AM Chris Doucette <amaroksailing@...> wrote:
Bill I have had an order with them since lady fall- do you see mine?  They told me they are done but have not shipped them for months.

Chris,
Amarok SM385

On May 25, 2021, at 12:10 PM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Miles, I do not understand your question. I am in touch with QSails.

This is how I understand the current situation: Things are tough in Turkey now. Additionally, there is a supply shortage of sailcloth and other materials imported into Turkey by QSails. FedEx and UPS have each lost sails in the last few months probably because of complications with staffing caused by COVID. So lots of things making things somewhat crazy.

QSails is enjoying brisk sales at this time of the year, especially with Amel owners. I asked them for a report of Amel Owners backlog. There were 10 owners on that backlog Monday and today there are 9.

Miles, I do not see you on the backlog. Have you placed an order yet?

Bill
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 7:09 AM smiles bernard via groups.io <smilesbernard=yahoo.com@groups.io> wrote:
ok thanks Kathy  ... I have been trying to contact Cenk for a month with no reply

I'll try again

All the best
Miles

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 01:05:35 PM GMT+1, Kathy Rainsbury via groups.io <ksa_rainsbury=yahoo.co.uk@groups.io> wrote:

Hi M,
I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and had a very prompt reply re quotation for new sails, from the Izmir office: Cenk.yildirim@...

Nick Fowle SM 404 Rascal <svrascal@...>

I’ve been waiting over 5 months for my sails. I’ve had various dramas and excuses associated with Q. Unless you are in Turkey, or maybe Europe I  would recommend you look elsewhere.

Sent from ProtonMail for iOS

On Tue, May 25, 2021 at 12:09 PM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:
[...]

Chris Doucette

[...]

smiles bernard

On Tuesday, May 25, 2021, 01:05:35 PM GMT+1, Kathy Rainsbury via groups.io <ksa_rainsbury@...> wrote:

Hi M,
I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and had a very prompt reply re quotation for new sails, from the Izmir office: Cenk.yildirim@...

Kathy Rainsbury

Hi M,
I emailed them a couple of weeks ago and had a very prompt reply re quotation for new sails, from the Izmir office: Cenk.yildirim@...

smiles bernard

Thanks Aktan
I’ll try again
All the best

On 25 May 2021, at 11:30, Aktan Temiz <aktantemiz@...> wrote:

Hi Bernard,
I informed them. They had an e-mail/server problem but it was solved. They will answer your mail.
Best regards

Aktan TEMIZ

+905322965599

SV YAKAMOZ

SM2K #469

smiles bernard via groups.io <smilesbernard@...> şunları yazdı (25 May 2021 12:11):

Hi there folks

Turkey has been in a national lockdown for a few weeks but heard they were emerging from that again last week, however,  I’ve not had any response to emails for a long time now

Does anyone else know if they are operational and if so, if they have managed to ship sails at all recently ?

Many thanks

Aktan Temiz