Climma compact Air conditioner manual in English

Paul Osterberg

Stefan, my Climma is a bit older, but got a new relay, not the same but close enough so now all three are working again
Paul

Stefan Jeukendrup

Hi Paul,

I have uploaded 2 Climma manuals in English to https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/files/Airconditioning

Hope this is helpfull,

Stefan Jeukendrup
sv Malaka Queen
SM2k#348 @ Old Iasos Turkey

Doug Smith

It might not be an ideal solution, but Google Translate has a camera feature, and will translate any language manual, into most any other language.  Taking screenshots of the translation allows you to keep working without having to search for English manuals, in a pinch.

Doug Smith

S/V Aventura, Amel 54-113

White Point VA USA

From: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Paul Osterberg <osterberg.paul.l@...>
Date: Thursday, May 27, 2021 at 5:57 AM
To: <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Climma compact Air conditioner manual in English

Hello!
one of the relays in the control box for the forward air conditioner unit is burnt and need to be replaced. when looking in my manual it is all in french, is there anyone who have the manual available in English in electronic form? i searched the file section but found nothing on Climma at all?
Paul on SY Kerpa SM#259

Paul Osterberg