Stove 2 burner gas hose specifications #stove

EricOpdeweegh

Hi Amalians,

Preparing to go to Abayomi on monday from Holland and getting some late spareparts.
Appreciate if anyone would know the length of the gas-hose on the standard 2 burner stove on a 1995 Super Maramu.
We would like to change the hose soonest after 25 years due to possible insurance exclusions in case of fire.

Anyone who could give us the specifications of the gas hose and the couplings on this I assume ENO 2 burner stove from 1995?

Thanks
Eric
sv Abayomi SM 158

James Rainsbury

Hi Eric, did you ever get a reply about this? We've just bought a 1999 SM and it needs new gas hoses and solenoid. I'd like to order the parts before I go to the boat.
Best regards
James

Folie a Deux SM 239
Southampton, UK

Eric Freedman <kimberlite@...>

Hi James,

The hose can be made by any hydraulic shop. It is quite easy and inexpensive. Get one with a reinforced steel braid. On Kimberlite I just looked at the existing one and ordered a spare online it was quite easy. Unfortunately, I am not on board at the present time.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Hi Eric, did you ever get a reply about this? We've just bought a 1999 SM and it needs new gas hoses and solenoid. I'd like to order the parts before I go to the boat.
Best regards
James

Folie a Deux SM 239
Southampton, UK

Arnold Mente

Hi,

Try to use GOK manufacturer they are standard on Amel.

Arnold
Zephyr
SM 203

Am 02.01.2022 um 22:07 schrieb Eric Freedman <kimberlite@...>:

Hi James,
The hose can be made by any hydraulic shop. It is quite easy and inexpensive. Get one with a reinforced steel braid. On Kimberlite I just looked at the existing one and ordered a spare online it was quite easy. Unfortunately, I am not on board at the present time.
Fair Winds
Eric
Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Hi Eric, did you ever get a reply about this? We've just bought a 1999 SM and it needs new gas hoses and solenoid. I'd like to order the parts before I go to the boat.
Best regards
James

Folie a Deux SM 239
Southampton, UK

Arnold Mente

Urbaniweg 12
7000 Eisenstadt

Tel: +43 660 6699019

arnold.mente@...

--
Arnold
SY Zephyr SM203

Neil Meyrick

Does anyone know the type of fitting used on the gas hoses as standard?

i need to replace both the rubber hose to the ENO 4 burner stove and the rubber hoses between regulators and solenoid in the gas locker. The Italian gas fitter who came to the boat was mystified by the fittings, while searching on the suppliers recommended here (gok, socal.co.uk) seem to have a large number of fitting variants.

Any pointers to the type of fitting used by Amel, and whether these are the same in the gas locker as on the stove would be very helpful.

thanks
Neil Meyrick
SM390 Revelation, Sardinia