From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of Jarek Zemlo via groups.io
Sent: Thursday, June 10, 2021 6:01 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] Mounting a life raft on the SM railing

Jose Hi,
attached some pictures of my raft. I did the change last year and welded in the rail port side. My raft is Viking ISO pack (6 persons fully equipped for long ocean passage).
Sailed so far 2.000 miles and no problems.

Jarek
SY NOA BLUE
SM 201

Jarek Zemlo

Jose Hi,
attached some pictures of my raft. I did the change last year and welded in the rail port side. My raft is Viking ISO pack (6 persons fully equipped for long ocean passage).
Sailed so far 2.000 miles and no problems.

Jarek
SY NOA BLUE
SM 201

Alain Blanchard <akdf85@...>

Jose

This is How IT is fitted on Koriolys
Regards / Alain

SM 146/Koriolys
Gruissan /France

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 10 juin 2021 à 03:44, Jose Venegas via groups.io <josegvenegas@...> a écrit :

I am replacing my life raft with one that can be kept on the railing for easy deployment.  My current one is a balize that I am not sure I will be able to deploy in time.

I would greatly appreciate any ideas/photos/drawings and experience of SM that have installed their life raft in the reailing.

I have been debating about finding a location for easy deployment, not adding to the port listing (exaggerated by the newly installed lithium batteries or tilting more the stern and certainly not reduce front visibility.

Thank you

Jose
Ipanema SM 2K 278
Currently in Cartagena de Indias