From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io On Behalf Of ngtnewington Newington via
groups.io
Sent: Tuesday, August 10, 2021 5:13 AM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] Stainless upright fridge 54

So the fridge guy came this morning. He thinks any leak is very very slow
and charged it with gas.
Works fine but I have my doubts.
Given my time constraints here in Volos we will carry on with the summer
agenda.
My feeling is that I have at best bought a bit of time and that within a
week it will pack up.

Nick
S/Y Amelia
AML 54-019