From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> on behalf of Alejandro Paquin <paquin.alejandro@...>
Sent: Friday, August 13, 2021 11:43 PM
To: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io>
Subject: [AmelYachtOwners] YANMAR PARTS SUPPLIER IN MIAMI #spares

Good evening,
Does any one know of a reliable/reasonably priced Yanmar parts distributor in Miami, Florida?
--
Alex Paquin
S/V " SIMPATICO"

Bill Kinney

Alex,

I don't know about Miami, but I have used Complete Yacht Services in Fort Lauderdale for many parts for Yanmar engines over the years.  A good business and they know the engines well. They also maintain a good stock.  Pretty much all the official dealers will be pretty close on price.

completeyachtservice.net

For those of us with Volvo TMD22 engines, these guys are a Perkins dealer as well, and most parts for the Volvo are identical with Perkins at a significant cost savings.

Bill Kinney
SM160, Harmonie
Norfolk, VA, USA

Alejandro Paquin