main outhaul

Eloi,

This was made originally by Alban LEROY with Amel in Martinique. It has been made by more than one of my clients using a local machine shop.

If you noticed this card in the file I previously attached, Scotty Robinson<wescon13@...> made several sets of these and I believe have them in stock.
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 9:34 AM Eloi Bamberg <eloi.bamberg@...> wrote:
Hello Bill,
As You know, I own your great book. At the moment I only have a jaw puller. Where can I buy one of those axel pullers, I didn`t find anything similar.

regards,
Eloi

Eloi Bamberg

Hello Bill,
As You know, I own your great book. At the moment I only have a jaw puller. Where can I buy one of those axel pullers, I didn`t find anything similar.

regards,
Eloi

Yes.

The following file is from my Amel Book Supplemental Files, and is what will make that job simple:

This is another puller that will also work. The below image is a snippet of one-half of a page from my Amel Book.

image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

On Sun, Aug 29, 2021 at 5:17 AM Eloi Bamberg <eloi.bamberg@...> wrote:
Hello,
My main outhaul gearbox looks rather "used". I tried to remove the shaft to replace it. But it seems impossible with my straight jaw puller. I put on the max force I can but it doesn't move. Any idea/hint what to do to loosen it up?

Eloi,
SM2K 426 RedLion