Riggers for SM2K in the Antibes-Hyeres area

Paul Peschel

Hey Drew,

we spent the summer in Cogolin close to Hyers and had a really nice experience with Guillaume from APY yachting  ( guillaume@... ) and would highly recommend him.

Best regards,
Paul

Alain Durante

Bonjour Drew,

I also ordered directly from ACMO and asked Russo Yachting. They did a great job, very professional.

You can call the owner Mr Duthoit at 0685340549

They are based in La Seyne-sur-mer.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

Amel 54 / 21 / Meige