Riggers for SM2K in the Antibes-Hyeres area

Paul Peschel

Hey Drew,

we spent the summer in Cogolin close to Hyers and had a really nice experience with Guillaume from APY yachting  ( guillaume@... ) and would highly recommend him. 

Best regards,
Paul

Alain Durante

Bonjour Drew,

I also ordered directly from ACMO and asked Russo Yachting. They did a great job, very professional.

You can call the owner Mr Duthoit at 0685340549

They are based in La Seyne-sur-mer.

Cordialement,

Alain Durante

Amel 54 / 21 / Meige

De : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io <main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io> De la part de Drew Gaffney via groups.io
Envoyé : mercredi 15 septembre 2021 06:37
À : main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io
Objet : [AmelYachtOwners] Riggers for SM2K in the Antibes-Hyeres area

Does anyone have any experience/recommendations with getting an Amel SM2K re-rigged in either Antibes or Hyeres?  I've ordered the rigging from ACMO but don't have a rigger.  We're hoping to get this done early in October, assuming the rigging arrives as scheduled.
Thank you.
Drew Gaffney
SV Revelation SM390
Lying Carloforte, Sardinia, IT

Alain Blanchard <akdf85@...>

Hello Drew

I know Seanergie un Hyeres . I will have my forestay replaced soon. 
I have selected Seanergie to Di the job.
Regards 
Alain
SM 146/Koriolys 
Gruissan / France

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 15 sept. 2021 à 06:37, Drew Gaffney <drew.gaffney@...> a écrit :

Does anyone have any experience/recommendations with getting an Amel SM2K re-rigged in either Antibes or Hyeres?  I've ordered the rigging from ACMO but don't have a rigger.  We're hoping to get this done early in October, assuming the rigging arrives as scheduled.
Thank you.
Drew Gaffney
SV Revelation SM390

Drew Gaffney

Thank you.
Drew Gaffney
SV Revelation SM390