SM cockpit upholstery #solution

JOSE PRIETO

Good morning Amelians,
Any suggestion for a comfortable and practical upholstery for the SM cockpit? I saw one Delos Chanel an interesting solution, but I cannot identify the type of material used.

cheers

Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323
Currently Cartagena, Spain

André PETIT

Hello,
I have put my mainsail
boom 13 cm upper , with the welding of a new aluminium part . The technician stay in Greece,  at Chalkida.
And now, it is very great to stay up below the bimini. The height is now 185 cm....

André
SM 214     Yamas
now in Creta