Christmas wishes

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Hi all, I want to wish everyone of you all the very best for Christmas and the New Year. We can only hope that the world settles and we can get on with cruising unimpeded. But if not we will continue to enjoy the great relationships of this forum.
Danny
SM 299
Ocean Pearl
Mangonui New Zealand

Mark McGovern

Danny,

Back at you!  I am thankful to have this forum and the collective wisdom and experience of the extended Amel owners family.  Best to you and all in 2022.

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara

Porter McRoberts

Not to pile on but what a great group of folks. So thankful for this forum and the endless outpouring of wisdom and sage advice!

A most Merry Christmas and hopefully a borderless 2022!

Porter McRoberts
S/V IBIS A54-152
Southport, Queensland Australia
WhatsApp:+1 754 265 2206
Www.fouribis.net

On Dec 25, 2021, at 11:04 AM, Mark McGovern <mfmcgovern@...> wrote:

Danny,

Back at you!  I am thankful to have this forum and the collective wisdom and experience of the extended Amel owners family.  Best to you and all in 2022.

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara
West Palm Beach, FL USA