Hard carbon brush for Sharki genoa furler motor

Cameron Burness

Hope someone can help.
I am looking to get new hard carbon brushes for the furler on my sons Sharki.
Any advice on potential replacements and where to get in either the UK or Panama.
My son is currently in Panama, Bocas del Toro, and I will shortly be travelling from the UK to meet him.
Attached is a photograph he sent me and dimensions, length 25mm, 9mm width and 12mm depth.
Any help you can give will be appreciated.
Thanks
Cameron and Craig
Daal II Sharki #97 - Bocas del Toro

JB Duler

Cameron, I bought all sorts of carbon brushes, different sizes and fittings, on Amazon US site. Some of them I had to grind the sides with sans paper.
You enter the size
https://www.amazon.com/Rannb-Motor-Carbon-Brushes-Makita/dp/B07GSSKCQQ
good luck
--