--Onan Generator exhaust temperature switch - great price.

Eric Freedman <kimberlite@...>

Hi Amelians,

I have broken this sensor reaching behind my MDKAV generator a few times.

A while ago I ordered some for the group.

I believe it is available for $70-=$90- US., from Onan.

I have a few leftover due to cancelled orders.

If you are interested . I have 5 left.

I can send them to you for $33- each plus USPS of about $8.00.

It is Onan part number 0309-0295-01.

Please email me directly at kimberlite@...

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

Barry Connor

Hi Ken,
That sounds like it might be a good spare to have.
I will check my list to see if it is one I could use.
Very Best
Barry

On Jan 3, 2022, at 13:55, Eric Freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Amelians,

I have broken this sensor reaching behind my MDKAV generator a few times.

A while ago I ordered some for the group.

I believe it is available for $70-=$90- US., from Onan.

I have a few leftover due to cancelled orders.

If you are interested . I have 5 left.

I can send them to you for $33- each plus USPS of about $8.00.

It is Onan part number 0309-0295-01.

Please email me directly at kimberlite@...

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

Barry Connor

Sorry Eric,

On Jan 3, 2022, at 14:44, Barry Connor <connor_barry@...> wrote:

Hi Ken,
That sounds like it might be a good spare to have.
I will check my list to see if it is one I could use.
Very Best
Barry

On Jan 3, 2022, at 13:55, Eric Freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Amelians,

I have broken this sensor reaching behind my MDKAV generator a few times.

A while ago I ordered some for the group.

I believe it is available for $70-=$90- US., from Onan.

I have a few leftover due to cancelled orders.

If you are interested . I have 5 left.

I can send them to you for $33- each plus USPS of about $8.00.

It is Onan part number 0309-0295-01.

Please email me directly at kimberlite@...

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

Mike Longcor (SV Trilogy)

H Eric,

The five spares you have are all normally open or normally closed exhaust temperature switches?

Cheers,
Mike Longcor
SV Trilogy SM23
NZ

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022, 6:55 AM Eric Freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Amelians,

I have broken this sensor reaching behind my MDKAV generator a few times.

A while ago I ordered some for the group.

I believe it is available for $70-=$90- US., from Onan.

I have a few leftover due to cancelled orders.

If you are interested . I have 5 left.

I can send them to you for $33- each plus USPS of about $8.00.

It is Onan part number 0309-0295-01.

Please email me directly at kimberlite@...

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

Eric Freedman <kimberlite@...>

Hi Mike,

I do not have an ohm meter here.

Please check your parts manual.

It would not be cost effective to ship to NZ.

I Have 1 switch left now.

Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

The five spares you have are all normally open or normally closed exhaust temperature switches?

Cheers,

Mike Longcor

SV Trilogy SM23

NZ

On Tue, Jan 4, 2022, 6:55 AM Eric Freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

Hi Amelians,

I have broken this sensor reaching behind my MDKAV generator a few times.

A while ago I ordered some for the group.

I believe it is available for $70-=$90- US., from Onan.

I have a few leftover due to cancelled orders.

If you are interested . I have 5 left.

I can send them to you for $33- each plus USPS of about $8.00.

It is Onan part number 0309-0295-01.

Please email me directly at kimberlite@...

Fair Winds

Eric

Amel Super Maramu #376

Billy Newport

On Mon, Jan 3, 2022 at 11:55 AM, Eric Freedman wrote:
kimberlite@...
I'd like the last one please. Emailed you seperately.

Barry Connor

Hi again Eric (not Ken - sorry about that).
I will have 1 of these Hightech temperature exhaust pipe  cut out switches.
I will email you with ship to details.
Very Best
Barry
“SV Lady Penelope II”