BT Silicone Lip Seal #replacement #solution #spares

JOSE PRIETO

Dear amelians,
I'm going to overhaul BT next month.
Does anyone in the group have a silicone lip seal kit that can sell me?
I have the boat in Spain and I exchanged some emails with the SSP manufacturer in the US, but they replied that they does not ship outside the US.
Can someone help me?

Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323
Currently AguaDulce, Spain

Chip Beaman

Jose,
I just ordered and received a complete BT rebuild kit from Amel. Sent to the States.
Email
sav@... Maude is the ladies name, she is really nice and easy to work with. Hope this helps.

CB
SM2K 430

On Jan 28, 2022, at 3:10 AM, JOSE PRIETO <prietomd11@...> wrote:

Dear amelians,
I'm going to overhaul BT next month.
Does anyone in the group have a silicone lip seal kit that can sell me?
I have the boat in Spain and I exchanged some emails with the SSP manufacturer in the US, but they replied that they does not ship outside the US.
Can someone help me?

Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323
Currently AguaDulce, Spain

JOSE PRIETO

Hi CB,

Thanks for your help, but I'm looking for the silicone lip that Jose Venegas designed.
I'm posting the way it looks below.

Cheers,

JP

--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323

Chip Beaman

Jose,
  I missed the silicone part… hope you find them.

CB
SM2K 430

On Jan 29, 2022, at 4:31 AM, JOSE PRIETO <prietomd11@...> wrote:

Hi CB,

Thanks for your help, but I'm looking for the silicone lip that Jose Venegas designed.
I'm posting the way it looks below.

Cheers,

JP

--
Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323
Currently AguaDulce, Spain

Mark Erdos

Perhaps a friendly and helpful Amel owner in the US would be willing to receive and then forward the seals to you.

Or worst case, you can use a freight forwarding company like myus.com

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

Does anyone in the group have a silicone lip seal kit that can sell me?
I have the boat in Spain and I exchanged some emails with the SSP manufacturer in the US, but they replied that they does not ship outside the US.

Can someone help me?

Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323
Currently AguaDulce, Spain

Mohammad Shirloo

Hello Jose;

We’re in California now and are planning to fly out to Kokomo in Montenegro in April. If you provide the manufacturer information, the part number, the quantity you need and your shipping address, I can try order and ship out for you.

Can anyone confirm that these also work with the A54 Bow Thruster?

Happy Sailing;

Mohammad and Aty

B&B Kokomo

AMEL 54 #099

Does anyone in the group have a silicone lip seal kit that can sell me?
I have the boat in Spain and I exchanged some emails with the SSP manufacturer in the US, but they replied that they does not ship outside the US.

Can someone help me?

Jose Prieto
SV Wayag, SM 323
Currently AguaDulce, Spain

JB Duler

Jose,
I am in California and will go to Spain probably in May if it is not late. Happy to help.
--
John Bernard "JB" Duler
San Francisco

JOSE PRIETO

Hi Mark!

Thanks for the suggestion, I will try myus.

Cheers

JP
--
Jose Prieto