Fair Winds

Eric

Kimberlite Amel Super Maramu #376

Thursday, February 3, 2022
1:
42 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
11:57 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Arrived at FedEx hub
8:50 PM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
4:40 AM NEWARK, NJ
In transit
4:39 AM NEWARK, NJ
Departed FedEx hub
Tuesday, February 1, 2022
8:13 PM NEWARK, NJ
Arrived at FedEx hub
4:59 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
Sunday, January 30, 2022
5:02 AM MEMPHIS, TN
Arrived at FedEx hub
12:59 AM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
12:02 AM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
Saturday, January 29, 2022
5:23 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
5:13 AM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
1:26 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
Friday, January 28, 2022
8:42 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Arrived at FedEx hub
5:36 PM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
5:13 PM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
Thursday, January 27, 2022
5:52 PM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
5:52 PM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
5:46 AM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
At local FedEx facility
3:30 AM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
At local FedEx facility
3:30 AM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
Operational Delay
Wednesday, January 26, 2022
11:00 PM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
At local FedEx facility
5:06 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
4:32 AM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
11:42 PM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
4:23 PM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
Monday, January 24, 2022
11:38 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Arrived at FedEx hub
8:27 PM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
8:20 PM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
Sunday, January 23, 2022
7:06 PM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
6:36 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
Saturday, January 22, 2022
3:54 PM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
4:07 AM MEMPHIS, TN
Arrived at FedEx hub
Friday, January 21, 2022
12:10 PM NEWARK, NJ
Departed FedEx hub
6:27 AM NEWARK, NJ
Arrived at FedEx hub
4:16 AM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
Thursday, January 20, 2022
11:03 AM INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Departed FedEx hub
10:50 AM INDIANAPOLIS, IN
In transit
2:46 AM INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Arrived at FedEx hub
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
5:11 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
7:23 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
3:47 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
1:56 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
Package available for clearance
12:12 AM MEMPHIS, TN
Arrived at FedEx hub
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
2:39 PM COLE BAY SX
In transit
Thursday, January 13, 2022
7:58 PM COLE BAY SX
Delay
Rerouted to revised delivery address
9:08 AM COLE BAY SX
At local FedEx facility
Wednesday, January 12, 2022
8:23 PM COLE BAY SX
At local FedEx facility
5:58 PM COLE BAY SX
Clearance Delay
Held, cleared regulatory agency(s) after aircraft/ truck departed.
2:44 PM COLE BAY SX
In transit
12:30 PM CAROLINA, PR
In transit
10:38 AM CAROLINA, PR
At destination sort facility
5:09 AM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
2:06 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
Tuesday, January 11, 2022
3:47 PM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
In transit
Package available for clearance
12:33 AM ROISSY CHARLES DE GAULLE CEDEX FR
International shipment release - Export
Monday, January 10, 2022
6:54 PM CHASSENEUIL DU POITOU FR
Left FedEx origin facility
4:08 PM PERIGNY FR
Picked up
4:07 PM CHASSENEUIL DU POITOU FR
In transit
7:52 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

That's bad. My delivery from LA Rochelle to New Zeand just over a week.
Danny

On 04/02/2022 17:02 Eric Freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote:

This is unbelievable . Here is the FedEx tracking history to St Maarten – still not there.

Start at the bottom.

Thursday, February 3, 2022
1:
42 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
11:57 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Tuesday, February 1, 2022
8:13 PM NEWARK, NJ
Arrived at FedEx hub
4:59 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
Saturday, January 29, 2022
5:23 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
5:13 AM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
1:26 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
11:42 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Sunday, January 23, 2022
7:06 PM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
6:36 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
Saturday, January 22, 2022
3:54 PM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
4:07 AM MEMPHIS, TN
Arrived at FedEx hub
Thursday, January 20, 2022
11:03 AM INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Departed FedEx hub
10:50 AM INDIANAPOLIS, IN
In transit
2:46 AM INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Arrived at FedEx hub
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
5:11 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
2:39 PM COLE BAY SX
In transit
Thursday, January 13, 2022
7:58 PM COLE BAY SX
Monday, January 10, 2022
6:54 PM CHASSENEUIL DU POITOU FR
Left FedEx origin facility
4:08 PM PERIGNY FR
Picked up
4:07 PM CHASSENEUIL DU POITOU FR
In transit
7:52 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

Randall Walker

Circumnavigating the world, one part at a time.

Thursday, February 3, 2022
1:
42 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
Wednesday, February 2, 2022
11:57 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Tuesday, February 1, 2022
8:13 PM NEWARK, NJ
Arrived at FedEx hub
4:59 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
Saturday, January 29, 2022
5:23 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
5:13 AM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
1:26 AM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
Tuesday, January 25, 2022
11:42 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Sunday, January 23, 2022
7:06 PM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
6:36 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Departed FedEx hub
Saturday, January 22, 2022
3:54 PM MEMPHIS, TN
In transit
4:07 AM MEMPHIS, TN
Arrived at FedEx hub
Thursday, January 20, 2022
11:03 AM INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Departed FedEx hub
10:50 AM INDIANAPOLIS, IN
In transit
2:46 AM INDIANAPOLIS, IN
Arrived at FedEx hub
Wednesday, January 19, 2022
5:11 PM MEMPHIS, TN
Tuesday, January 18, 2022
2:39 PM COLE BAY SX
In transit
Thursday, January 13, 2022
7:58 PM COLE BAY SX
Monday, January 10, 2022
6:54 PM CHASSENEUIL DU POITOU FR
Left FedEx origin facility
4:08 PM PERIGNY FR
Picked up
4:07 PM CHASSENEUIL DU POITOU FR
In transit
7:52 AM
Shipment information sent to FedEx

Patrick McAneny

That is crazy! Nothing is working as well as just a year ago, I wonder why ! It may have been faster to sail over to pick it up.
Good Luck
Pat

Brian Riggs

I have found this becoming more and more of the norm with US Postal Service. It's like the barcode readers can't figure out what goes where, and people don't read labels in the postal system anymore. They just toss it in the next container. Ugh.

Brian Riggs
Future Amel owner

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022, 13:23 Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
That is crazy! Nothing is working as well as just a year ago, I wonder why ! It may have been faster to sail over to pick it up.
Good Luck
Pat

I ship my Amel Books worldwide. This is a problem everywhere and some places are much worse than others. All shippers use commercial airlines as either the primary source or a secondary source. The lack of international passenger flights has really hurt reliability.

I am afraid that there is no solution other than to wait.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022 at 8:34 AM Brian Riggs <7briggs@...> wrote:
I have found this becoming more and more of the norm with US Postal Service. It's like the barcode readers can't figure out what goes where, and people don't read labels in the postal system anymore. They just toss it in the next container. Ugh.

Brian Riggs
Future Amel owner

On Fri, Feb 4, 2022, 13:23 Patrick McAneny via groups.io <sailw32=aol.com@groups.io> wrote:
That is crazy! Nothing is working as well as just a year ago, I wonder why ! It may have been faster to sail over to pick it up.
Good Luck
Pat

Sv Garulfo

Last time we ordered something from La Rochelle, we tried real hard to explain that FedEx was terrible at delivering to French Polynesia, but there was no other option. We ended up sending a friend at the Amel office to pick the part up, package it and send it via the French postal service. It arrived just fine, and we were able to carry on cruising around, knowing it would get forwarded anywhere with a post office in FP, which is anywhere with human beings.

Oh well...

Thomas
GARULFO
A54-122
Rapa, French Polynesia

On 4 Feb 2022, at 10:20, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

[...]

Mark Erdos

Eric, I know your frustration. In addition, FedEx is the absolute worst for customer service. They will only deal with the shipper and offer the receiver nothing. Just curious, have you showed this to Amel. Perhaps they might at this point consider other shipping options – wishful thinking but worth an email.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

Thursday, February 3, 2022
1:
42 AM MEMPHIS, TN