Introduction - New Super Maramu owner

Ken Uber

G'day everybody,
I have been lurking and researching.
I have just made a payment for a Super Maramu.
The hull # is 007
As was owned by another member on this site, Mr Jean-Pierre Germain.
I am really excited and eagerly awaiting for Eleuthera as JP sails it to me in Australia.
Here's to many long years of eventual sailing and exploring from the comfort that only an Amel can provide.

Thanks
Ken Uber
Melbourne, Australia

Bruno COTTE

Welcome on the club
I know this boat since 2016 it is perfect and carefully maintained . Excellent choice

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 9 févr. 2022 à 09:52, Ken Uber <kenneth.uber@...> a écrit :

G'day everybody,
I have been lurking and researching.
I have just made a payment for a Super Maramu.
The hull # is 007
As was owned by another member on this site, Mr Jean-Pierre Germain.
I am really excited and eagerly awaiting for Eleuthera as JP sails it to me in Australia.
Here's to many long years of eventual sailing and exploring from the comfort that only an Amel can provide.

Thanks
Ken Uber
Melbourne, Australia

Elaine Leishman

Hi Ken ,

Michael and Elaine from super maramu  251.  We are currently in Melbourne and have just finished 4 weeks on the hardstand in Westernport.
Enjoy your cruising.

Elaine and Michael from Nebo

On Wed, 9 Feb. 2022 at 6:53 pm, Bruno COTTE
<cotte.bruno@...> wrote:
Welcome on the club
I know this boat since 2016 it is perfect and carefully maintained . Excellent choice

Envoyé de mon iPhone

Le 9 févr. 2022 à 09:52, Ken Uber <kenneth.uber@...> a écrit :

G'day everybody,
I have been lurking and researching.
I have just made a payment for a Super Maramu.
The hull # is 007
As was owned by another member on this site, Mr Jean-Pierre Germain.
I am really excited and eagerly awaiting for Eleuthera as JP sails it to me in Australia.
Here's to many long years of eventual sailing and exploring from the comfort that only an Amel can provide.

Thanks
Ken Uber
Melbourne, Australia

Ken,

Congratulations!

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Wed, Feb 9, 2022 at 2:31 AM Elaine Leishman via groups.io <leishman.elaine=yahoo.com.au@groups.io> wrote:
[...]

Bill,
thank you, and thanks very much for your recent support.

Mark Erdos

Welcome! We hope to see you out here someday soon.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

www.creampuff.us

I have just made a payment for a Super Maramu.
The hull # is 007
As was owned by another member on this site, Mr Jean-Pierre Germain.
I am really excited and eagerly awaiting for Eleuthera as JP sails it to me in Australia.
Here's to many long years of eventual sailing and exploring from the comfort that only an Amel can provide.

Thanks
Ken Uber
Melbourne, Australia

Alan Leslie

Congratulations Ken,

JP has been a great mate for me...Eleuthera berthed two slips down from Elyse in Opua....
JP has kept an eye on, and done more than anyone would expect looking after, Elyse while I'm stuck in Australia
You win a good boat - I'll miss a good mate.
Hopefully after all this is over, we'll see you out there.

Best wishes
Alan
Elyse SM437