FW: Please watch

Eric Freedman

Check out how he rebuilds an engine 5 min and about 33 seconds later in the video.

Fair Winds

Eric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wZM7qemGM8&list=RDCMUCEaxX1yQlFPmAKbE6AFpBWQ&start_radio=1&rv=4wZM7qemGM8&t=4

Brent Cameron

Now we know where those “like new” parts on Alibaba, eBay and Amazon come from!  I loved the “I have restored it to original condition” subtitle.

Brent

--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada

Danny and Yvonne SIMMS

Amazing
Danny

On 07/03/2022 04:49 Brent Cameron via groups.io <brentcameron61@...> wrote:

Now we know where those “like new” parts on Alibaba, eBay and Amazon come from!  I loved the “I have restored it to original condition” subtitle.

Brent
On Mar 5, 2022, 9:24 PM -0600, Eric Freedman <kimberlite.ef@...>, wrote:

Check out how he rebuilds an engine 5 min and about 33 seconds later in the video.

Fair Winds

Eric

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wZM7qemGM8&list=RDCMUCEaxX1yQlFPmAKbE6AFpBWQ&start_radio=1&rv=4wZM7qemGM8&t=4

--
Brent Cameron

Oro-Medonte, Ontario, Canada

Mark Erdos

I think we've all had one of those bolts stuck like he had on the turbocharger :)
_._,_._,_

Great video, thanks for sharing

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275