Wasi Anchor A4 AISI 316L + PowerBall connector #spares

scentstone

Please moderators, do not hesitate to moderate if I'm not allowed to post this.

Our WASI 30 kg Stainless steel 316 is available in La Rochelle (AMEL Pontoon). Including the WASI Power Ball Swivel (connector for 3/8 chain)

I'll post an ad on the local website but as I know that it's a great improvement over CQR or older designs I would like to let it know to all fellow Amel owners possibly in La Rochelle.

Asked price for anchor and power-ball swivel is EUR 1200.
I'm always happy to give further details or support but I prefer avoid to ship it.

Do not hesitate and thank you to Bill and moderators for keeping this awesome place running

Kind regards

F.

Fred
S/V ScentStone SM2K #375