--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia

Alan Leslie

Hi Eamonn,

There's nothing special about it, I replaced ours some years ago with one like this - standard plumbing part - pretty sure its a 3/8 BSP ball valve

Cheers
Alan
Elyse SM437

Peter Forbes

Eamon,

We use advance yacht systems in Romsey by Southampton.

England (0)1794 523900. ‘Www.advanceyacht.co.uk’

Peter Forbes
Amel 54 #035
lymington UK
07836 209730

On 9 May 2022, at 15:06, Eamonn Washington <eamonn.washington@...> wrote:

Hi, I have the "Amel D50" Dessalator water maker.  The tasting tap in the galley started leaking a lot.  It is the quarter turn shut off valve type of tap.  Where can a new replacement tap be bought and what size?

I can't tell if it is metric or imperial size. The threaded male inlet is about 16mm or 5/8" outside diameter.

Thanks

Eamonn Washington
Travel Bug
Super Maramu #151