locked ****MODERATED PERPETUAL POWER GENERATOR USING A MODIFIED CAR ALTERNATOR****

Ruslan Osmonov

These are just to collect views, somehow people catch on to these and generate views to the makers and makers get ad money. Sorry to ruin your hopes 🙂

On Thu, Jun 30, 2022 at 1:04 PM Alejandro Paquin <paquin.alejandro@...> wrote:
Hello to all,
I came across this youtube video, which in my mind must have  some major physics laws flaws, it would be interesting to read your opinions on this matter. I apologize if this topic does not directly concern an Amel issue but we all have generally the same energy issues onboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFAmVcTD2ZY

--
Alex Paquin
S/V " SIMPATICO"

Fair winds
Ruslan Osmonov
Phanthom, A54 #44

Mark Erdos

It is a ploy to get clicks and generate advertising revenue, nothing more. They don't show you the cable running under the grass to power it. This video has been debunked many times, but yet people fall prey to "if it's on the internet, then it must be true" idiom.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - French Polynesia

www.creampuff.us

On 6/30/2022 7:04 AM, Alejandro Paquin wrote:

Hello to all,
I came across this youtube video, which in my mind must have  some major physics laws flaws, it would be interesting to read your opinions on this matter. I apologize if this topic does not directly concern an Amel issue but we all have generally the same energy issues onboard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFAmVcTD2ZY

--
Alex Paquin
S/V " SIMPATICO"
Amel Maramu
Hull #94, 1981

PAOLO CUNEO

Dear all,
Perhaps some of us had not sufficient time and patience to watch the video through the end: at a certain point the speaker more or less says “beautiful ? No, it’s only a fake and I’ll show you why “ then he proceed to dismantle the motor to show a battery and an inverter concealed inside. I may agree that the caption was a click bait, but there was no pretension to sell us the perpetual motion
Bests
Paolo
SM 454

Inviato da iPad