Enclosure of wet closet SM 2000

Louis Trepanier

Thanks Jose for this much appreciated recap. It will be most useful when time comes to replace the lead/acid batteries and to simultaneously  upgrade the Electrical System.
Louis

On Aug 6, 2022, at 14:55, Jose Venegas via groups.io <josegvenegas@...> wrote:

Hello Mark and Louis

i was very happy with the design and excellent execution that the Carpenter came up with.  His name is Maximo and I highly recommend him.

Louis here you can find answers to your question and more
https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/message/63270?p=%2C%2C%2C20%2C0%2C0%2C0%3A%3ACreated%2C%2CIpanema%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C90263071

Jose Gabriel Venegas
Ipanema SM2000 278
currently at Cartagena de Indias

Jose Venegas

Hello Mark and Louis

i was very happy with the design and excellent execution that the Carpenter came up with.  His name is Maximo and I highly recommend him.

Louis here you can find answers to your question and more
https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/message/63270?p=%2C%2C%2C20%2C0%2C0%2C0%3A%3ACreated%2C%2CIpanema%2C20%2C2%2C0%2C90263071

Jose Gabriel Venegas
Ipanema SM2000 278
currently at Cartagena de Indias

Louis Trepanier

Hello Jose & Mark,

Super look and quite practical. Thanks for sharing this great idea!
I am also considering installing a bigger inverter on my A54.
Please tell me what house battery pack (and possibly solar panels) you have to supply such a big inverter.

Louis
SV Amelia II

On Aug 6, 2022, at 3:44 AM, Mark Erdos <mcerdos@...> wrote:

 Jose, that looks AWESOME!

Nice job.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper
Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275
Currently cruising - French Polynesia

On 8/5/2022 2:07 PM, Jose Venegas via groups.io wrote:
After installing the 5 KW inverter we decided to make a well-vented enclosure for the wet closet. I wanted to make sure that the handle next to the navigation table was preserved. Here is the result at a very good price made by a carpenter in Cartagena.

Mark Erdos

www.creampuff.us