What to do with old sails?

Michael Fuchs

Hello!

I'm leaving La Rochelle tomorrow for Sicily and I am cleaning out the boat.

My Super Maramu has brand new Incidence Sails. There's a full set of 2011(?) hydranet sails on board. I think they are in a very used condition but maybe they are still ok. Is there a market for them? Are people interested in sails which are mostly EoL?

Michael

--
SM#75 Eden (soon "Sulair II")

Pierre Salaun

67 rue St Nicolas, 17000 LA ROCHELLE

Ouverture du mardi au samedi : 10h30 à 12h30 - 14h à 19h

+33 (6) 33 18 14 47Hi Michael,

Maybe contact these guys at esprit sails !