From: Amel <media@...>
Date: Fri, Aug 19, 2022 at 7:30 AM
Subject: Let's meet at the September boat shows!
To: <brouse@...>

View this email in your browser
Newsletter, August 2022
Let's meet at the September boat shows!
We hope you are having or had a great Summer. We are looking forward to seeing you again at the Cannes and La Rochelle boat shows.
The AMEL team will be at the Cannes Yachting Festival, from 6 to 11 September, and will be happy to see you again and chat about your last travels and future sailing plans. Come and check out the AMEL 50 and AMEL 60 we have just launched for the show. You will find us in the Sail Mono area of Port Canto, at numbers Sail 188 and Sail 040.
The La Rochelle boat show will celebrate this year its 50th anniversary. We are happy to take part to this special edition with an AMEL 50, as a symbol to Henri Amel's participation to the creation of the Grand Pavois.AMEL 50The La Rochelle boat show will celebrate this year its 50th anniversary.
Our team will welcome you aboard in the water space and will show you the latest developments of this sailing yacht, which has been successfully representing the yard's DNA since 2017.

Visits will be arranged upon appointment to allow the application of the recommended healthy rules. Please contact us before your visit to the following numbers:

AMEL Méditerranée, tel. +33 (0) 494 57 60 80, amel.med@...
AMEL Atlantique, tel. +33 (0) 546 55 17 19, commercial@...

The AMEL 50 confirms to be really successful with 103 sales between September 2017 and July 2022. This success proves to be universal for the 50 - like the 60 - seduces new owners from every part of the world and with varied travel projects.

New features on the current AMEL range

Always attentive to the improvements to be made to our sailboats and in connection with our customers, we integrate new technologies on the AMEL 50 and 60. These new features aim to increase autonomy and respect of the environment, but also to further improve comfort and performance at sea.
More efficient solar panels will now be fitted on all 50's and 60's cockpit hardtops, an additional grey water tank will come on the 50, a more environmentally and more durable antifouling will be applied to the hull as a standard on both models... Autonomy, limitation of grey water discharge and respect of the environment are major targets in the development of our models.
Comfort must remain one of the fundamentals of the AMEL brand. Standard on the 60, the carbon mast will be available as an option on the 50. It not only offers better performance, but also, thanks to its lighter weight, a lower centre of gravity and therefore a reduction in roll and pitch, thus increasing comfort in navigation and anchorage.
In addition, on both AMEL models a flexible coupling will now be installed as standard between the engine and the propeller shaft. The engine vibrations are thus reduced and the sailboat even quieter.

Website
Facebook
Instagram
YouTube
Pinterest
Copyright © AMEL All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is: media@...

This email was sent to brouse@...
Amel · Rue Joseph Cugnot · Perigny 17180 · France

Email Marketing Powered by Mailchimp