--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia

The following is what I have, but this manual furler has changed several times over the years.

Bearings:
Source: Motion Industries
Tapered Bearing item# 32009xm-90kmi, Bore 45mm, OD. 75mm, Width 20mm , Manufacturer Timken
Ball Bearing: item# 9105k Bore 25mm, OD. 47mm, Width 12mm Manufacturer Fafnir
Seals:
Oil seals Source: Metric Seals Inc. Sizes: 45mmX60mmX7mm & 25mmX33mm X6mm
V-Seal (or VA-045) V-ring Seal: 40mm ID x 50mm OD x 9mm SKF Part # 400450

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Thu, Sep 15, 2022 at 3:31 PM Slavko Despotovic <slavko@...> wrote:
It is 30mm and 45mm on my Amel.
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia

Michael & Robyn

Hi Mark,

We have serviced ours two years ago. Here my spreadsheet with the parts. Sorry some is in German, Google translate might be your friend.
--
Michael & Robyn

SY RIPPLE SM2K # 417

jlm@jlmertz.fr

Pitt,

be careful when you change the second seal the material used for the body of the part is acetal (POM-C) and over time it could swell and in my case the seal was no longer assured ....

The first on the top of your picture is difficult to fund ...

JL MERTZ
CottonBay
SM316

Le 15/09/2022 à 14:43, Mark Pitt a écrit :

Can someone provide the sizes for the two main furler seals that are circled in photo?  I am not in a position to measure them at the moment and Maud at Amel says that she has different sizes.  My boat is a Super Maramu 2000 hull #419.

Thanks.

  Mark Pitt
 Sabbatical III, SM #419, Maine

Mark Pitt

Thanks Bill and Slavko.

Mark Pitt
Sabbatical III, SM#419

#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia

Scott SV Tengah

After you replace the lip seal in the lower red circle in your photo, find a foam beer coozy (beer can insulation tube for you non-Americans) and put it over that entire piece.

I did not do that the first time I replaced the seal and the new lip seal was destroyed by UV in no time flat.

Credit for tip: Bill R.
--
Scott
2007 A54 #69

Mike Longcor (SV Trilogy)

On my furler they are VA-045 and 30x40x7. In the kit Amel sent me the only discrepancy in seals was an internal seal - some furlers need 45x60x7 and some need 45x58x7. Mine needed the 60mm OD.

Cheers,
Mike Longcor
SV Trilogy SM23
NZ