A54 battery compartment dimension

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Hi all,

I’m away from my boat and need to get confirmation of the exact dimensions of the battery compartment – just the service battery part, so excluding the space reserved for the engine battery. Would someone have these figures to hand?

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Dowd & Sharon Brown

S/Y Ya Fohi, Amel 54 #98
tel: +44 (0)7710 466619

skype: pauldowd
web:
https://my.yb.tl/yafohi

--
Cheers
Paul

Dominique Sery

Hello,

On my 54, the service battery compartment is:
146 cm
27 cm
51 cm
All the best
Dominique

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Thanks Dominique.

Cheers,

Paul

Paul Dowd & Sharon Brown

S/Y Ya Fohi, Amel 54 #98
tel: +44 (0)7710 466619

skype: pauldowd
web:
https://my.yb.tl/yafohi

On my 54, the service battery compartment is:
146 cm
27 cm
51 cm
All the best
Dominique

--
Cheers
Paul
Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98

Stefan Schaufert

Same on
A54 #119 Lady Charlyette.

Consider, that are the dimensions of the bottom (width) of the compartment, which are smaller then the top.

Best regards
Stefan

David Crisp

Measured mine last year when considering lithium - see attached sketch (dimensions are mm).  Think this tallies with Dominique's response.
--
David Crisp
SV Wilna Grace