Topics

A54 fridge circulation pump

The OLd part is the Frigoboat E51385 pump controller, seen below.
image.png

--
CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School

View My Training Calendar

On Thu, Jan 16, 2020 at 1:54 PM Teun BAAS <teun@...> wrote:

Bill,

Gan you give the Frigoboat part number for the blue box mentioned below?

Best Regards Teun

SV AMELIT  A54  #128

On the hard in COOMERA (near BRISBANE) QLD AUSTRALIA

January 16, 2020 12:54:01

USA cell: +1 832 477 8842

AUSTRALIA cell: +61 5951 8909