Topics

A54 fridge circulation pump

Peter Forbes

Hi Carina,

Glad to hear its going well - we had problems with Fridge pump too.

Hope the charts and guides have been helpful?

Peter and Vicky

Peter Forbes
Carango AMEL 54 035
La Rochelle

On 5 Feb 2020, at 08:34, CARINA HAMMARLUND <syultimo@...> wrote:

Thank you Olivier for sharing this info!
We have had lots of problems with the pumps during our 4 year sail in Pacific. Never lasting longer than 5-6 months, sometimes even shorter.

We just ordered the scooter motor and will try your set up!
--
Carina
SV Ultimo

CARINA HAMMARLUND

Thank you Olivier for sharing this info!
We have had lots of problems with the pumps during our 4 year sail in Pacific. Never lasting longer than 5-6 months, sometimes even shorter.

We just ordered the scooter motor and will try your set up!
--
Carina
SV Ultimo
Amel 54 No 165