A54 Furler wiring

Mohammad Shirloo

Hi, looking to find out the exact function of the attached that is wired in line before the main solenoids that activate the main Furler and outhaul motors. We were having issues with both motors. We traced the problem to these units and after using the supplied fuses to bypass them, all problems were solved. Thank you.

Image.jpegImage.jpeg

Respectfully;

Mohammad & Aty
B&B kokomo
A54 #099

Ruslan Osmonov

Hi Mohammad, I believe those are heat protectors.

Take a look at this thread.
https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/topic/91136114#63435

--
Fair winds
Ruslan Osmonov

Mohammad Shirloo

Thank you

Respectfully;

Mohammad Shirloo
+1-323-633-2222 Cell
+1-424-644-0908 Fax

Hi Mohammad, I believe those are heat protectors.

Take a look at this thread.
https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/topic/91136114#63435

--
Fair winds
Ruslan Osmonov
Phanthom, A54 #44

Nick Newington

Hi Mohammad,
Look back to a thread from 18/05/2022 about Thermal Overload Protectors fitted on some 54’s but not my hull 019.

It is illuminating..

Kind regards

Nick

S/Y Amelia
Turkey
AML54-019

On 7 Jun 2022, at 17:47, Mohammad Shirloo <mshirloo@...> wrote:

Thank you

Respectfully;

Mohammad Shirloo
+1-323-633-2222 Cell
+1-424-644-0908 Fax

Hi Mohammad, I believe those are heat protectors.

Take a look at this thread.
https://amelyachtowners.groups.io/g/main/topic/91136114#63435

--
Fair winds