A54 Spare parts list (Volvo D3 110 engine)

Réjean Dallaire

Hi everyone,
We are in the acquisition process of a A54 for a world tour. We are looking for a Spare Parts List for the Volvo D3 110 engine as well as for the boat. Your help will be very appreciated.
Ciao
Fiora Rejean

Bernd Spanner

You should be aware that the Volvo France modified Volvo D3-110 for Amel to have an Isolated Ground. Because of that important modification, the Amel-installed D3-110 in the A54 has some parts that are different than all other D3s in the world. For many years, Volvo did not have the modification information from Volvo France and/or failed to distribute the information. This caused Volvo dealers and Volvo parts resellers to supply the incorrect parts. As far as I know, neither Volvo France nor Amel has ever published a complete list of the modification changes and parts.

Many A54 owners have shared information which I have compiled in this document:

From my Amel Book:
image.png

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

On Thu, Jun 16, 2022 at 10:46 AM Bernd Spanner <bernd.spanner@...> wrote:
https://www.marineparts.eu/spare-parts/va-inboards/volvo-penta/engine-parts
--
Bernd