Topics

A54 top loading fridge /freezer strut

Sv Garulfo

Hello,

Amel are currently unable to provide the strut from their usual supplier.

I managed to get the following reference after removing the strut. 14320310-300N. Unfortunately no brand referenced.

Any suggestions of suppliers in usa or elsewhere ?

This us for the too loading fridge feezer in the galley not saloon.

Thanks
Regards
Soraya
A54-122 GARULFO

Arno Luijten

You can try https://www.ressorts-sodemann.fr/ They even speak your native tongue!

You will need to measure the old one and determine the end-pieces required. The opening force appears to be 300N judging from your reference. That seems a bit high though, basically 30 KG force to keep the lid open. You could try to guesstimate the amount of force needed to open the lid from the point where the strut attaches.

Ciao,

Arno Luijten
SV Luna,
A54-121

Paul Dowd and Sharon Brown

Soraya,

I got one from a UK supplier – see attached. I have not been back to the boat to fit it yet.

Cheers,

Paul

S/Y Ya Fohi - Amel 54 #98 - Grenada

--