A55 Location of Mizzen Mast Drip Box

Amel makes a Drip Box for all models and masts.
image.png

The Drip Box is located inside the boat near the mast it serves. In some Amel models, the Drip Box drains directly into the shower, as in the SN & SM. In other models, there is a drain hose connected to the drain box which empties into a gray water hose.

I need to locate the A55 Mizzen Drip Box which I believe is behind the panel in the ceiling of the aft shower. I also need to know how to remove this panel.
image.png

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
View My Training Calendar

Joerg Esdorn

Bill, most of the overhead panels come off using the suction tool stowed over the galley sink.  Some of the soft ones you can lever off using this tool.    Some panels could There is also an overhead panel outside the head on port which hides the fuses for the mizzen furling.  May you could access the box from there?

Joerg Esdorn
A55 #53 Kincsem
Currently in La Rochelle

Joerg,