Craig,
Are you still located in NY?
Eric

On July 14, 2020 at 7:50 PM "Craig & Katherine Briggs SN 68 Sangaris Tropic Isle Harbor, FL via groups.io" <sangaris@...> wrote:

Hi Paul,
Whilst on City Island (the self-proclaimed  "Cape Cod of the Bronx ! "), stop by the Harlem Yacht Club - "The Friendliest Club on City Island".  I was the Commodore back before the turn of the century - mention my name and you'll get a free ice cold glass of water and some "sea stories". Guest moorings are available - tell them you want the deep section out by the channel.
They've also got an excellent restaurant which I think has reopened.
Cheers, Craig

Craig Briggs

Hi Paul,
Whilst on City Island (the self-proclaimed  "Cape Cod of the Bronx ! "), stop by the Harlem Yacht Club - "The Friendliest Club on City Island".  I was the Commodore back before the turn of the century - mention my name and you'll get a free ice cold glass of water and some "sea stories". Guest moorings are available - tell them you want the deep section out by the channel.
They've also got an excellent restaurant which I think has reopened.
Cheers, Craig

Paul Stascavage

Hello Stuart

I am not familiar with the 55 but maybe another 55 owner or forum expert has the answer?

Thought I’d give the thread a bump.

All the best

Paul Stascavage

S/V Rita Kathryn
SM 466

Currently exploring City Island NY

Stuart Hemingway

Can anyone advise why there are two 500A Mastershunts installed at the outset.
We see that only one Mastershunt is configured and visible on the monitor.
The second does not appear to be visible