Topics

Amel 55 feedback

JB Duler

Hello Amel 55 owners!

I had a great chat with Jose Alegria who was nice enough to give me feedback on his 55.

I am actively looking at several 55s in different parts of the world (travel is a challenge for an American from San Francisco).

Any of you would like to share their experience?  This is a more complex Amel than the SM and I have heard stories of multiple m
echanical and electrical repairs/failures leading to expensive bills. Of course there are various levels of experience in the group.

So I thought that best way is to hear it straight from the horse's mouth.

Thanks a lot!

PS:
I sailed my first Amel 40 years ago but then drifted into racing for many years :-(

JB Duler