Topics

Amel decal

Rob Hughes

I need to replace the Amel logo stickers does any one have a J peg file I can send to a vinyl shop to get cut?

Thanks.

Ian Townsend

Maud at AMEL has them. Reasonable price, cheaper than getting one cut.

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Exumas, Bahamas

On Mar 27, 2019, at 1:08 PM, Rob Hughes via Groups.Io <svluna01@...> wrote:

I need to replace the Amel logo stickers does any one have a J peg file I can send to a vinyl shop to get cut?

Thanks.

david bruce

Does anyone have contact info for Maud handy, i’d like a set of decals too.  Thx

Dave Bruce
Liesse  SN 006

On Mar 27, 2019, at 10:19 AM, Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:

Maud at AMEL has them. Reasonable price, cheaper than getting one cut.

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Exumas, Bahamas

On Mar 27, 2019, at 1:08 PM, Rob Hughes via Groups.Io <svluna01@...> wrote:

I need to replace the Amel logo stickers does any one have a J peg file I can send to a vinyl shop to get cut?

Thanks.

Stefano Biffi

sav@...

Maud will reply at this one

Stefano
N’EVEREST SM185
now dry dock in Italy

Il giorno 27 mar 2019, alle ore 21:25, davidcbruce57@... ha scritto:

Does anyone have contact info for Maud handy, i’d like a set of decals too.  Thx

Dave Bruce
Liesse  SN 006

On Mar 27, 2019, at 10:19 AM, Ian Townsend <smlocalola@...> wrote:

Maud at AMEL has them. Reasonable price, cheaper than getting one cut.

Ian & Margaret
S/V Loca Lola II
SM153
Exumas, Bahamas

On Mar 27, 2019, at 1:08 PM, Rob Hughes via Groups.Io <svluna01@...> wrote:

I need to replace the Amel logo stickers does any one have a J peg file I can send to a vinyl shop to get cut?

Thanks.

david bruce

Great, thanks Stefano.

Dave Bruce
LIESSE  SN006
Gaeta, Italy

On Mar 27, 2019, at 11:48 AM, Stefano Biffi <cptbiffi@...> wrote:

[...]

I had these vinyl decals made last week at a boat lettering shop near Palm Beach, Fl and they came out great.

If anyone still needs them I can send them to you at $65 for a set of two (port and starboard) plus $8.05 for USPS Priority Legal Flat Rate Envelop (2-day). Call it $75 total.

I just checked with sav and they do have them in stock at 90€ for a set of two plus their estimate of 40€ for Fedex to USA. 130€ is about $145US.

If interested DO NOT REPLY HERE - send a private email to CraigBriggs001@... (that's CraigBriggs001 at gmail dot com) and I'll put the order together.
Here's a picture of mine.

Stephen Davis

Hi Craig,

I would love to get a set, as mine are starting to look a bit shabby. I’m still in Hawaii for about 2 weeks, and if you can get them to me in that time frame, please let me know ASAP.

Thanks,
Steve Davis
Aloha SM 72
Ko Olina, Hawaii