Topics

Amel logos

Alan Grayson

Hi all I bought some Amel Logos that go on the cabin sides last year. I went to put them on thinking they were vinyl but upon looking at them they have a Avery-dennison backing on them.
Has anyone bought these logos from Amel and are they stickers or Lazer cut vinyl?
Regards
Alan Grayson
SV Ora Pai SM 406
St Lucia

Dan Wilcox

They are stickers.  I purchased them last year and installed.  A year later they look great.

Thanks, Dan
Feierabend
SM#86