Amel owners of SN, SM, 54, 55, 50, & 60 in Europe - Pumps, AC & Refrigeration Distributor

Nauticool UK is a distributor of pumps, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration in Europe.

Their brands include Dometic, Calpeda, Gianneschi, and other brands used by Amel.

I have negotiated a 10-20% discount for you.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

david bruce

Thank you Bill!   With as many pumps as our beloved boat have ,that is very helpful!
Best,
Dave and Shelley
ZIA
SM2K 423

On Mar 3, 2023, at 10:59 AM, CW Bill Rouse <brouse@...> wrote:

Nauticool UK is a distributor of pumps, Air Conditioning, and Refrigeration in Europe.

Their brands include Dometic, Calpeda, Gianneschi, and other brands used by Amel.

I have negotiated a 10-20% discount for you.

Bill

CW Bill Rouse Amel Owners Yacht School
720 Winnie, Galveston Island, Texas 77550

Arno Luijten

Hi Bill,

Thanks for the info. Just be aware that being in the EC ordering from the UK is a real pain since their “beloved” Brexit. The paperwork and logistics has become such a mess that many UK companies gave up on sending stuff to EC countries.

Cheers,
Arno Luijten
SV Luna
A54-121
Rotterdam

Slavko Despotovic

Hi,

I have been ordering parts from UK and it is a bit time consuming. One have to be cerful  to get export prices from supplier from UK and then use delivery company that have customs clearance as service as well. So far I was using DHL and it worked fine. But it is some paperwork, declarations and so on. Adds 2-5 days to delivery time.
--
Slavko
SM 2000
#279 Bonne Anse in Croatia