Amel plastic dishes and cups

william reynolds

I just located a new in the box set of Amel logoed cups and dishes. Anyone have have any idea what they are worth?
Bill Reynolds
Cloudstreet

Mark McGovern

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara

Mark McGovern

Bill,

I kid!  The inner 13 year old in me couldn't resist the softball you threw at us.

I have no idea what they are worth but you will likely find many Amel owners who would love to buy them from you.  If we didn't have a pretty good set of them already aboard Cara, I would be one of them.  You should also let the Amel Facebook group know that you have these available as well.

--
Mark McGovern
SM #440 Cara

Ken Smith

Bill,

If you make the dishes available for sale, please consider us. New owners on Bon Edda, M202.

Thanks,
Ken & Renee
M202 Bon Edda

On Aug 31, 2021, at 10:11 PM, william reynolds <sail23692@...> wrote:

I just located a new in the box set of Amel logoed cups and dishes. Anyone have have any idea what they are worth?
Bill Reynolds
Cloudstreet

Karl & Deborah Windahl

Good morning,
   I'm sure that you will be receiving many similar requests to purchase your set and would like to add our names to the list. While we can't afford to beat the million dollars we'll do the best we can.
   Have a good day, Karl
Maramu 258 "Have Fun"