Amel Santorin For Sale. US Coast Guard Documented. - Located in Cambridge MD

Eric Meury

We have purchased a new to us boat.  So we are selling our Amel Santorin.  In process of getting all the specs and repairs and improvments over the last 8 years with the bulk of them in the last few years.  We never though we would be selling our amel, but we are moving to an french built alumunim centerboard sloop.  So here is the add i posted on a few FB groups.  If you are interested in seeing the vessel we are currnently located in Cambridge MD and will be in the area until Nov 1.  Amel for sale and sail. - East coast usa. 0pportunity to view before we head south. When we purchased our amel in 2013 we had every intention of making it our forever boat and have maintained and upgraded the vessel over the years with that in mind. We have been presented with the opportunity to purchase a new to us boat that just couldn't pass on. Thus our amel santorin ketch is for sale in the usa. there are only a few here in the states and this particular santorin benefits from new oem rigging and and hydranet sails. The jib sail has been unused as we have been using the larger one that came with the boat There is a total of 1000 watts of solar and 840 amp hours of wet cell (l16) batteries. a marine beam wind generator sits on top the mizzen as well as an air breeze at the halfway mark. A spectra (cape horn) water maker provides plenty of water. we converted the newish water heater to 12 volt and have it set to automatically heat waterr from excess solar. Honestly our family of three showers daily with clean green hot water. New fridge on 2019 along with major systems including engine mounts and vetus bushings. new raw water pump timing belt and water pump. one common issue on amels is the copper pipe below the holding tank begins to give way to what's inside. this has been fixed. The engine is a perkins prima 50 with 4000 hours. it is supplied with clean fuel as via two racors as well as an on board fuel polishing system. When we anchor for extensed periods the previous owner and my self have performed fresh water flushes so as to avoid the exchanger sitting in saltwater. New owners will enjoy an amel set up for cruising. we have added extra lee cloths and some smart improvement for those with a little one. We will be cruising one more season in the Bahamas this year. New OWNERS could possibly benefit with week orientation cruise. We are currently on the eastern shore of Maryland for the next few weeks and are open to showing the vessel to serious and qualified buyers. Our asking price is 175,000. More pictures will follow but with the up coming boat show, I thought it would be a good idea to post this. Our amel has been a joy to sail and own.