Amel Spares--VAT free in the UK !

Just received a parcel of spares from the wonderful Maud. Sent to our home in England and therefore no French VAT.

 More to the point, UK customs clearly have not yet heard that we have left the EU as they didn't charge VAT at this end.

Mmm.... I wonder if I should put in a quick order for an Amel 50 ?

 Ian and Judy, Pen Azen, SM 302, Greece

Peter Forbes

Defo order an Amel 50, before they realise.

Peter
Carango
Lymington

--