From: mizzie302002 [mailto:no_reply@...]
Sent: Thursday, December 05, 2002 8:44 PM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Self-Stearing for EUROS 41

Hello there,
we have to install a self stearing sytem on our Amel Euros 41
(built in 1976) - is anybody out there to share experience with us to
give some advice? I wrote to Amel and they told me I have to find one
that fits - really. I understand, we don't have a new ship.
But maybe there is somebody with some knowledge.
That really helps us
greatings from the EXPO-City Hannover in Germany
Sylvia