From: main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io [mailto:main@AmelYachtOwners.groups.io] On Behalf Of karkauai via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, September 12, 2019 10:33 PM
To: main@amelyachtowners.groups.io
Subject: Re: [AmelYachtOwners] [Amel Yacht Owners] Bow locker seals

I ordered from Amel, I haven’t received it yet, but Maud had several kinds.  I described what was originally installed and she said she’d send what appears to be the same.  It’s a D with all the walls the same, about 5mm thick all the way.  She didn’t know anything about the cylindrical piece that was described as placed into the D seals at the corners, and said they don’t have anything like that.

When I get it, I’ll take some pics and try to describe the material and compressibility.

Kent Robertson

S/V Kristy

SM243

On Sep 12, 2019, at 8:38 PM, eric freedman <kimberlite@...> wrote: