[Amel Yacht Owners] Deck light / Steaming light SM2000

Mark Erdos

Alan,

Here you go:

Series 41 Masthead/Foredeck Light, White

Vessels up to 65' (20 m) | 3 NM visibility | 50 Watt foredeck light

By: Aqua Signal

https://www.fisheriessupply.com/aqua-signal-series-41-masthead-foredeck-light-white-41405-1

You will need to change the bulbs to 24v.

With best regards,

Mark

Skipper

Sailing Vessel - Cream Puff - SM2K - #275

Currently cruising - Bonaire

www.creampuff.us