From: kimberlite1212 [mailto:no_reply@...]
Sent: Wednesday, December 11, 2002 7:33 AM
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Factory photos

Does anyone have photos of the sm under construction?
I have seen some under the yahoo section of photos but i am
interested in any and all additional photos of the boat under
construction.
thanks
eric
sm kimberlite

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Paul and Helen Camp <sv_red_red_wine@yahoo.com> <sv_red_red_wine@...>

--- In amelyachtowners@..., Krassopoulos Dimitris
<dkra@p...> wrote:
You can get photos even a video of my SM under construction from
my site
www.almalibre.gr <http://www.almalibre.gr> .

Best Regards

Dimitris Krassopoulos
SM Alma Libre

Does anyone have photos of the sm under construction?
I have seen some under the yahoo section of photos but i am
interested in any and all additional photos of the boat under
construction.
thanks
eric
sm kimberlite

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

I have some i took while at the factory... Let me know if you
want some Paul