From: "Peter Booth" <sailaway@...>
To: <amelyachtowners@...>
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Fw: SM showers
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 16:34:01 +0800

----- Original Message -----
From: Peter Booth
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Thursday, December 19, 2002 12:26 AM
Subject: SM showers

Hi, we are looking at buying a new SM2000 but don't know how we will get on with the showers set up. We will be living aboard in Hong Kong and due to the climate will be showering a couple of times a day. We are wondering about the sidewall or door getting damaged due to frequent showering. How does everybody make out with the shower setup? We currently live onboard a 16 yr old Celestial 48' ketch which has a built in fibreglass/gelcoat shower stall, so we don't have any water damage problems. thanks for your help, Peter Booth

MSN 8 helps eliminate e-mail viruses. Get 3 months FREE*. http://join.msn.com/?page=features/virus&xAPID=42&PS=47575&PI=7324&DI=7474&SU= http://www.hotmail.msn.com/cgi-bin/getmsg&HL=1216hotmailtaglines_virusprotection_3mf