From: svmarion <DHession@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Sent: Wednesday, January 22, 2003 1:44 PM
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] headliner problems

The foam backed headliner/ wallcovering that Amel used
in 1989 on my Maramu is falling down/off as it seems
the foam has dissolved .
Does anyone have a good replacement product that will
solve this problem ?
If so , please respond as all my attempts to repair have
been unsatisfactory to date .
Thanks in advance.
Terry

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

DHession@...

John , Thanks for the tip . I thought about just that for the main salon .
I'm glad to hear that you saw it done and liked it . This may be the answer .
Terry