From: milnchris [mailto:no_reply@...]
Sent: 22 November 2002 15:44
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] Meltem & Super Maramu for sale

Just to let you know that we know of the following yachts for sale:
Meltem, 1975, £82.500 (Henri Amel's own boat at one stage)
Super Maramu, 1992, 350.000 Euro
both located on Mallorca in Spain
Being the proud owners of a Sharki would love to help someone step
aboard and sail away on either of these!!
Anyone want the details?
Cheers
Chris & Millie

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=234081.2677558.4057087.1925585/D=egroupweb/S=17050657
92:HM/A=1328027/R=0/*http://ad.doubleclick.net/clk;4870030;7586687;u?http://
www.ameriquestmortgage.com/welcome.html?ad=Yahoo01>

<http://us.adserver.yahoo.com/l?M=234081.2677558.4057087.1925585/D=egroupmai
l/S=:HM/A=1328027/rand=793452789>

<http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .

Dorian Delanda <dorian_delanda@...>

Hi,

where are you stationend at Mallorca? We own a Super Maramu, located at RCNP Palma.

Best
Dorian

From: milnchris <no_reply@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 15:43:44 -0000

Just to let you know that we know of the following yachts for sale:
Meltem, 1975, 82.500 (Henri Amel's own boat at one stage)
Super Maramu, 1992, 350.000 Euro
both located on Mallorca in Spain
Being the proud owners of a Sharki would love to help someone step
aboard and sail away on either of these!!
Anyone want the details?
Cheers
Chris & Millie

MSN Groups & Chat - Freunde finden - leicht gemacht http://groups.msn.com/people/

milnchris <no_reply@...>

Hi Dorian

Yes we´re at RCNP as well. N05 berth 26. But have just lifted out in
Arenal for a week or so ... hope to be back in the water next Monday
so come round and say hello.

Cheers
Chris & Millie

--- In amelyachtowners@..., "Dorian Delanda"