From: jfolino901 [mailto:jfolino901@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, March 31, 2003 12:14 PM
To: amelyachtowners@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Amel Yacht Owners] PROP TURNS WHILE SAILING

MY SM #347 HAS A YANMAR ENGINE AND ZF HURTH TRANSMISSION WITH
HYDRAULIC PROP BRAKE. WHEN THE ENGINE IS NOT RUNNING, THE PROP DOES
NOT TURN. HOWEVER IF I AM RUNING THE ENGINE IN NEUTRAL WHILE SAILING
THE PROP DOES TURN. I SUSPECT ONCE THE ENGINE IS RUNNING AND DEVELOPS
HYDRAULIC POWER, THIS RELEASES THE HYDRAULIC BRAKE. COMMENTS, PLEASE.
JOHN FOLINO

Yahoo! Groups Sponsor

<http://rd.yahoo.com/M=246920.2960106.4328965.1728375/D=egroupweb/S=17050657
92:HM/A=1513704/R=0/*http://www.gotomypc.com/u/tr/yh/cpm/grp/300_02F/g22lp?T