From: stargazer41amel <no_reply@...>
To: amelyachtowners@...
Subject: Amel Yacht Owners Re: dismasting
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2002 03:46:56 -0000

To Mike in Panama,

So sorry to hear of your unfortune or rather your great fortune! Hope
no one was injured too badly. Sounds like all survived.

We own a 1986 Sharki and will be glad to assist you in anyway. Can
send pics and dimensions. Let us know.

Delores
s/v Stargazer

kimberlite1212 <no_reply@...>

Mike,
i am sure all the amel owners read your post with great distress.
I am glad to see that you are still with us.
do you have any words of wisdom as to what we should do in such an
experience?
best wishes for a speedy repair of your boat.
eric
kimberlite

--- In amelyachtowners@y..., "Mike Mattinson" <hallelujah_mk@h...>
wrote: